[Skip to main content]

Fountain of Loveno

Squares & Monuments

The first public fountain was built near the Church of SS. Lorenzo and Agnese by H. Mylius (1769-1854) in 1843 to solve the problem of water shortage for men and animals that plagued the community of Loveno.

In the following years the water network was enlarged thanks to the contribution of the owners of the area with numerous fountains and troughs still partially in use today.

This content was originally published on mylakecomo.co.