Inside, above the baroque altar, it preserves the Bas-relief of the Miracle of the sculptor Matteo Destopanis of 1484; on the walls several “ex voto”, among which two seventeenth-century paintings of G.B. Macolino from Chiavenna and a painting of C.G. Castelli with the consecration of the Sanctuary (1660).
Building in stone masonry with octagonal plan, preceded by pronaos, with polygonal apse and bell gable; roof structure with pavilion roof for the main body and for the pronaos, with five pitches for the apse; covering in stone slabs.
Epoch of construction: 1658 - 1660
This content was originally published on mylakecomo.co.