The Church of SS. Bartolomeo and Nicola is located in the hamlet of Nobiallo, Menaggio.
Inside there are 17th century canvases and, on the vault, frescoes by L. Tagliaferri (1898); on the facade pictorial fragments and, on the north side, a medieval coat of arms (ant. 15th century).
The architectural complex includes the church, the bell tower and a small adjacent oratory. The church has a single nave with side chapels, covered by a pitched roof with a mantle partly in stone slabs and partly in Marseille tiles.
The bell tower, with a square plan, is on the south side; it is covered by a pavilion roof and characterized by a strong slope.
The buildings are built in masonry, plastered in the case of the church and entirely in view in the bell tower.
Construction period: 1724 - 1797